Bill Huey + Associates
Bill Huey + Associates, a Charleston, SC based full-service architecture firm, is seeking an Intern Architect or Project Architect who is professional, detail oriented, works well in a team environment, and is proficient at producing high-quality construction drawings . The position includes the production of design documents, construction documents, interior architecture, and maintaining the high standard of quality for which the firm is known.
Required skills and experience:
• A NAAB accredited Masters or Bachelors Degree
• 2 – 8 years of professional experience in Residential Architecture
• Technical Proficiency in Autodesk Revit is required
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Qualified individuals should submit the following as a single pdf document:
• A single page cover letter • A single page resume • Four portfolio pages
Interested candidates should email the above mentioned document to email@example.com with “Intern Architect Position” in the subject line.