Cobb Architects is an award winning architecture firm located in downtown Charleston, South Carolina. The firm specializes in custom residential and small scale commercial projects throughout the Charleston area and beyond. We are seeking an Intern Architect with 0 – 3 years of experience, preferably in the residential design field. The position offers the opportunity to work closely with the principal architect on all phases of the design process, drawing production, and construction observation.
- Assist with client presentations – 2D and 3D renderings
- Field measure existing structures and produce as-built CAD drawings
- Assist with construction drawings
- Attend and assist with client meetings
- Attend and assist with site meetings and assist with field reports
- Assist with all aspects of social media
- NAAB accredited Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture
- Technical proficiency in AutoCAD (preferred)
- Technical proficiency in Revit (preferred)
- Technical proficiency in SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
Cobb Architects is a small firm that can offer a wide range of experience and learning opportunities for someone who is passionate about residential design. Interested applicants should send a resume and work samples to email@example.com.