Cobb Architects is looking for a new team member with 3+ years of professional experience in the field of custom residential and/or commercial design. The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of high-end residential design and production of construction documents. The position requires successful collaboration among all team members, considerable client communication, and coordination with consultants and various design review boards.
Cobb Architects is a full-service architecture firm that focuses on high-end residential design, and also includes smaller scale commercial design and upfits. Our detailed and highly collaborative office operates in a renovated historic Charleston Single House located in the heart of the peninsula.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture is preferred, Interior Designer candidates with knowledgeable experience in the field of architecture are also considered
- AutoCAD experience is required; knowledge in Revit & Sketchup is advantageous
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work on multiple design projects with upstanding ethic and good time-management skills
For inquiries and consideration, please send a correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org